Gopal And Melvin Gave Me A Surprise Gift Before We Book In Last Weekend... The Went To Buy A Portable Speaker For Me As My Birthday Gift. Why Surprise? Because Gopal Told Me He Wants To Go Toilet, Gave Him 5Mins.. Ended Up He Went For So Long... So I Wanted To Call Him... Until I Turn My Head Saw Him And Melvin And They Hand Me The Gift... Super Surprised. Thanks Guys! Gopal, Wish You All The Best In Your New Unit And A Speedy Recovery From The Infection. Melvin Atleast We Are In The Same Unit.
Friday Was The Day That Marks The Last Day In Tekong, End Of The 4Weeks BMT There. Got Posted To Kranji Camp 3(OETI) To Continue The Next 5Weeks Of BMT There As A Trainee Technician. After The 5Weeks Will Be Our POC le! Something Equal To POP. But To Make Things Worst...After The 5Weeks We Still Continue To Stay In There To Finish The Course Which Is 3Months Long. What So Bad Is That The Bunks We Are Staying In Are Freaking Small... 8 People In A Bunk 3-4m By 5-6m.. There Is Nearly No Walking Spaces. We Are The First Batch To Do Stay In Even After POC. So Sway! When I Got There I Turned Moodless... Don't What To Say... Training There, I Will Be Facing STK People There And Looking At All Those Parts Which I Had Seen During My 7Months Work In The ST Warehouse. Really Wish This Is Just A Bad Dream And I Haven't Wake Up From It. This Just Can't Be Happening! I Don't Want To Be A Repairman For The 2 Years Of My Ns Life... That Is So Meaningless...Just Hope This Time I Can Sleep Better In This New Bunk. It Is Just Too Small For Me This Giant!
The Last Week In Tekong Was Relaxing And Slacking For Most Of Us Because We Have Nothing Left To Do... So Our Admin Time Was More... Had The Live Grenade Throw In Mid-Week!!!When We Throw The Grenade We Have To Shout "GRENADE" The Blast From The Grenade Was Damn Shoik! The Was A Blind(grenade didn't go off after thrown) So According To The Safety Book... We Have To Wait For 30mins Before The Guys Can Go In Into The Field And Place A C4 On The Grenade To Destory It. The C4 Blast Was So Much Louder And Shiok Compared To The Grenade. And Also Got Divorced With My "Wife" After Spending 1Month With Her And Finally Cleaning Her Up Before Returing Her To The Army.
Spent My 21st Birthday In Tekong & Mainland... Got One Of The "Best" & Best Gift From Army... First Is "Best" : Clean The Toilet, Posting Me To A Unit I Don't Want And Visiting Discovery Center... Then Is One Of The Best : Whole Platoon Of 50 People Singing Birthday Song To Me. Thanks To My Buddy.
To My Buddy : Please Take Care Of Your Own Hygiene And Tidiness In The New Camp. Be More Considerate And Think For Others Around You. Not All People Can Be Like Me Always Clearing The Mess Up For You, Not Everybody Can Tolerate Smell Clothes And Living area. Please Wash/Hang Your Clothes Properly. And The Last Thing... Thank You For Talking To Me Trying To Cheer Me Up...Hopfully You Will Change For The Good Because Now You Are The Bunk IC... This Will Make Sure You Will Change.
The Best Gift Was From You, A Sms. A Sms I Waited For Days... A Sms That Sent Me Jumping In The Bunk So Happily... Althought The Reply Wasn't What I Wanted...It Was Good Enough To Send Me Smiling To My Fullest For That Week.
Hmmm...Just Gonna Blame Myself For Not Being Good With Words...So I Have Nothing To Say But This Again... Wish You Are Doing Fine And Take Care. >.<
"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?"