ahming-loves.blogspot.com: The Best Damn Thing.
www.ahming-loves.blogspot.com

Monday, November 8, 2010
Ns in 2 days time....

Finally The Army Have Call For Me...So Many Things I Wanna To Do Not Done Yet. The Army Letter Came So Fast So Sudden That I Don't Have Time To Plan My Things Well.
2 Days To Army Enlistment....

It Have Been 7 Months Since I Started Working In The Warehouse Giving Up The Job At Golden Village... Thinking Back... The Fun And Laughter At The Old Golden Village Was Great And Cannot Be Replaced. I Am Glad To Be Part Of The Old Golden Village, A Piece Of History Ba.. Newly Renovated Yishun GV Had Finally Reopened On The 4th November. Haven Got The Time To Go There For The New Feel! Guess I Have To Wait Till I Come Out Of Tekong Ba.. AtLeast 2 Weeks.. Can't Wait To See The New Inside Gv And Meet All The Staff Again!!
Still Have My Employment Letter With Me!



Was There In Old GV For The Last Time Before It Went Under The Hammers and Screws For Renovation With Boss And Some Other WorkMates(Allan,Karin,Meizhen,Xuefen,Bryan)..




Working In The Warehouse Really Let Me See All Kinds Of People In The World...

1. People Who Thinks That The Company Can't Do Without Them... 1 Word For Them. "DUMB"

2. People Who Are Just Plain Lazy Wants To Get Paid Doing Nothing... 1 Word For Them. "Useless"

3. People Who Misuse Their Power... 2 Words For Them "F**k Yourself"

4. People Who Uses Their Boss To Get Things Done... 4 Words For Them "Hire You For What?"

Too Many Kinds Of People To Think Of...

I Think Joining This Company/Warehouse... Really Make Me Think That Studying In RP For The Past 3 Years Didn't Go Down The Drain! Because It Is Problem Solving Daily... Anyone Can Just Walk In And Throw Stupid/Tough Questions To Us... Hmmm 70% Solved ? Not Too Sure About The Numbers... Hahas

In This Warehouse We Make Friends But Not Only Friends But Close Friends And Sometimes Enemies. But Best Of All From Friends InTo Couple! There Is One I Heard Of Recently! Congratz To The 2 Of You!!! Hope The 2 Of You Last Forever!!! =)
But There Is This Friend That Most Of Us Won't Forget... And That Is The Grey Cat At The Back Of The Warehouse!!!
Meow Meow!!!

I Always Thought That My Bonds In Portsdown Will Be Greater Than Those in Pioneer... I Was Wrong. Having Worked There For 2 Weeks, I Can Already Feel That The Bonds In Pioneer Are So Much Stronger Than Those In Portsdown! Thanks You, Allan & Gang( Ah Mun, Ah Xiong, Ah Tay, Ah Sian )Spent My Last Working Day There In Pioneer Helping Out. And Of Cos Sitting In The Back Of The Car Sending Them Home For The Last Time.
Photos Of The Moments...





But Other Than Them Uncle Seow Was Like A Father To Me(given his age). Teaching Me Things He Know...And Uncle Chee Seng("KOPI-O" Known To Some Of Us) Who Always Brings Us Out To Eat With The Borrowed Van!!! And Angela Like A Sister To Me...Although We Had Only Worked Together For 4Months Plus But She Will Always Be There When I Need Someone To Talk To And Of Cos Help At Work...And Mei Zhen & Guek Cheng Always Helping Me Giving Me Advises... Bryan & Allan? Not To Say... Both Of Them Are Just Like Brothers To Me... Always Listening To My Problems And Giving Me Advises..
Thank You All Very Much!!! 谢谢你们!!!

A Day After Leaving My Job.. I Heard The Changed Uncle James Was Fired Due To Some Mistakes He Made. Was Shocked To Hear This. To Uncle James, Hope To See You Around. Take Care, Don't Drink Too Much Beer. Bad For Health! =)

During All This Time I Had Learnt So Much Things From Operations To Admin Stuff! Even Went A Step In To Abit Of IT(if u think it is IT).

There Are 2 Person Which I Had Worked Close Together In Other Locations Was Guek Cheng And Karin! Both In Different Locations... Learning Different Things From Them.

First Was Guek Cheng, Working With Her In Chin Bee Warehouse As The Admin There...Or You Can Say I Was There To Take Over For Awhile.. Having To Go There Work Required Me To Wake Up At 5am In The Morning And Take The 1st Bus To Lakeside Mrt Reaching There At About 6.50am... Was Tiring But Worth It I Guess... Learnt Somethings There... And Got To Know Uncle Pang, Husnan(don't know how to spell) and Ah Huat.
Uncle Pang...hmm Looking At Him Really Makes Me Feel Like I'm Watching Cartoon! He Looks So Funny With The Thick Eye Browns... Hahas!

Second Was Karin!, Worked With Her In The Joo Koon Warehouse Or In Other Words HQ...
Was There To Work With Her On Some Problem Solving And Trouble Shootings For Some "Unsolved" Problems In the Warehouse PaperWorks And System Problems... Working There May Seem Relax..But When We Worked Till We Fell Asleep... We Can Dream Of The Mat.Docs(papers which contains the problems which we are working on)..
Totally Nightmares... Was A Great Experince There... =) Remember Once She Got Her Bag Torn When We Were Leaving The HQ After Work...Was So Helpless There...

Working "2 Shift" Is Normal For Us In The Warehouse Often Working Till Late Night. Solving All The Problems, Helping Each Other... Honestly The Work Is Stressful And Not Easy! Some Even Worked Till Wanting To Give Up, Quit And Even Cried!.
Hopfully They Won't Be Working So Hard And Late Anymore Once The Project Have Ended.

Wish All The People Who Deserve This Wish.. All The Best. Wish All Of You Healthy!
Pioneer Will Be A Greater Home For Sure!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of So Much Things Not Done. 1 Was Atleast Finally Done Before I Enter Ns.Which Was Giving Her The Stars I Made For Her.It Took Me 1 Day To Think Whether To Ask You Out So I Can Give It To You...Was Glad You Like It Very Much. You Are The 1st Person I Have Ever Made Something For..It Took Me An Hour Time To Learn How To fold The Stars... Really Tough Hour There... Thank You ShiMo(if you are reading this)Hahas.. In The Past I Always Though That Buying Gifts Was The Only Way... I Was Wwong... Expensive Stuff Don't = Good Results. Although This Time I Didn't Got What I Wanted But Atleast I Didn't Pop The Question And We Can Still Be Friends... Hopfully One Day I Am Given The Chance Pop Her The Question Ba..
You Are Really A Special Girl. So Different From The Rest. Not The Usual Girl I See/Met Else Where...Had Never Been So Close To A Girl Before... Never Had A Girl Did So Much Things For Me Before. If You Are Reading This...
You Are The First Girl...妳第一个也是唯一的一个。。。
Hope The Stars Will Be Like Shooting Stars Granting All Your Wishes...



Quote Of The Day

"If I could dream at all it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it."
-Stephenie Meyer-

Signing Off Now... Bye bye!!!

Ordinary Boy (OLO)

8th November 2010 7.05am

2:23 AM

Reach my prismic soul.

Ng Jian Ming

Create Your Badge


Unconditional desires.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.


The endless connections.


It took time to see.
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
February 2010
July 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011




Mix the words up.





You have my thanks.
Layout done by Eclair, yours truly.
Pictures from Avril-l, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.