Sunday, July 4, 2010
life goes on...
Been So Long Since I Last Updated This Blog. Look At The Date Below This Post. It Is Like February 14th, Sunday Till Now!!! 4th July Sunday!
So Many Things Happened In Life All This While.
Quit My Job In Golden Village To Work In This So Happening WareHouse Beside This Busy Expressway, AYE!
Kind Of Missed The Indians Who Goes There Daily For Moives!
Missed All The People There!
Missed The " SORRY, NO OUTSIDE OFF ALLOWED! "
Missed The " I Wanna Speak To Your Manager!!! "
Missed The " Get Over It!!! Hand Over The Food Dude!"
Missed The " Your Kid Need A Ticket!!! 90CM RULE, BITCH! "
MIssed The " "Cooo... Over" , "Cooo.... Repeat Repeat Repeat!!! Cooo Over" "
Too Many Things To Miss!!!! Really Had A Great Time Working There With All The People!
Thank You People Who Made My Life There!!! 1 Year 4Months! Longest Of All The Jobs I Have Taken Up.

The Number Is NUMBER 1!!!

Now Working In This WareHouse Named. Portsdown WareHouse! The Worst Place To Be In But The Best Place To See All Kinds Of People Like Uncle James!
To People Who Don't Know Him Be Warned!!!
Material Name : Uncle James
Status : Married
Movement : Slow And Slower
Dangerous : Chemically Dangerous And Easily Make You Feel Like Wacking Him
Other Status : Unknown
Hmmm... Cut The Craps About This Man.
Got A Few Number Of New Names After Joining The WareHouse...
1st : 007
Someone In The Warehouse Before I Join... Signed His Name As 007. So 1 Day They Were Looking for The Goods He Recevied. And I Was New There... So People Think I Am The 007!
2nd : Bryan Ng
Because I Am Fat And I Looked Like My Boss...
3rd : Ken Aka Fei Meow.
If You Dunno Ken Aka Fei Meow Is The Hong Kong Actor Whose Named Fei Meow.
This Was Given To Me When 6 Of Us Was Having Dinner Somewhere Near WorkPlace After Work. The 6 includes Karin, MeiZhen, Guek Cheng, Allan Bryan And Me.
4th : Jeremy
This Is Given To Me By The "MAN" Manager Who Thinks That My Real Name Is Hard To Remember... Stupid People! Best Is My Big Boss Agrees With It. LOL! Even He Used It To Call Me....
Gosh Can My Ic Hold Such Long Name! LoL
World Cup Round Of 32 Is Really A Killer.
Always Go To The Pub After Work To Watch The Matches!
And Go To Work Like A Zombie! LoL.
Bought An England Jersey With Terry Printed On It! But This Name Disappionted Me In The World Cup! =(

Now Among The 3 Of Us Best Buddies! 2 Of Them, Chee Yen And Heng Lee Both Have Girlfriends Le!!! Congratz My Brothers!
Chee Yen Told Me Once... " Wait Till I Have My Car Licence Then You Get A GirlFriend! Cos Now Heng Lee Car No Spaces Le! " lol
What Can I Say! Both Ladies Are Lucky To Have Them!!! HaHa!
Will Never Forget How Heng Lee Used A Small Prank To Test All His Brothers!
Heng If You Reading This! Lend Me Some Cash! HaHa! Chee Yen You Too!
Gonna Sleep Now...
Will Update More Next Time If I Have The Time! OT Daily Is Killing My Mind And Body! Feeling Sick Le...
"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had."
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Signing Off Now... Bye bye!!!
Ordinary Boy (OLO)
4th July 2010 12.00am
11:52 PM