ahming-loves.blogspot.com: The Best Damn Thing.
www.ahming-loves.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010
Never Forgotten Moments...

Today Is Chinese New Year Day 1. And Also Valentine Day. Spent The First Second Of It Working Controlling the Indians In The Cinema. 1 Fight Nearly Broke Out Between A Singaporean & A Bangala Worker.. Kind Of Stupid.. It Was A Tiring Day But Yet Fun..
It Have Been An Year & 2 Months Since I Joined Golden Village As A Part-Timer. Really Had So Much Fun With The People Working There And Some People We Serviced There.. Some Are Really Jokers!

Few Days Back Went Out With Brother Heng Lee, Chee Yen & Chee Yen's GirlFriend Sing Ying =) Went Shopping. And Dinner With Them At Seoul Garden Where We Are Joined By 2 Of Heng Friend, Chai Chinn & Catherine, 2 Beautiful Ladies =)
Years Back We 3 Brothers Went To Buy Some CNY Clothes Together And Came Out With An Idea.. Why Not We Brothers Buy 1 Shirt Of The Same Colour & Design.. But Of Cos In The End.. Don't Have My Size.. So Mission Failed.. So This Year We Found Something To Replace It... Fake Glasses!!!

Haha Nice Right! Brother Forever! HUAT AH!

So's Fast Life In Republic Poly.. It Have Come To An End For My Poly Life.. Wait No.. I Still Have A Beijing Trip To Go Before It Really Comes To An End.. And A Start Of A New Chapter In Life.. Titled: "Life In National Service". Wonders When I Will Enter NS. Hopes To Study Part-Timer Degree During NS So I Will Not Waste 2Years In There..

Entering RP Was Such A Blow/Relief For Me Because I Was Not Prepared To Enter RP But In The End No Choice Enter RP.

But After 3 Years In This Poly I Can Proudly Say I Have Improved As A Person And Have Meet Many Nice People!!! Like the Guy Who Kept Encouraging Me To Study Well, Kai Bin, He Is Like A BIG Brother To Many Students In School. Get To Know Many Brothers In RP, Vik aka Chindian, Shanker, BoShen, Henry And The Many That Is Too Much To Be Named..BoShen Was The Guy Who Got The Virgin Of My New Passport By Bringing Me InTo Malaysia..Haha! Thanks Guys For Giving Me A Wonderful Poly Life! Also Not Forgetting 1 Person Who I Want To Thanks, Peng Ying, Who Without Fail Always Help Me, BoShen and Henry Together With Her And Ah Bens' Notes Our Grades Improved Alot.. Not Saying The UT Grades.. From a D+ To An A.. UT 3 Week Was The Worst For Us.. Stayed Back In School To Study With Her Help.. Remember Once We Went Back To School On Sunday And Studied Till 11pm At Night.Till The Security come! LOL! Nice Experiences =)While Updating This Blog, She Is Already On The Flight Back Home In China For A Break Before Coming Back To Singapore For Work/Studies. Lets All Wish Her A Pleasant Trip Home! Thanks People! Gonna Miss You Guys So MUCH!!! Shanker, Please Reduce The Amount Of Liquor Intake! Hey Vik After Going To New Zealand, Don't Forget Us =)

Just Now Was A Moment Of Breaking Myself... Did Something Which I Have Never Done Before.. Although It Didn't Turn Out To Be What I Want.. But Is Ok!!! At least I Tried And Have No Regrets!

Signing Off Now... Bye bye!!!

Ordinary Boy (OLO)

14th Feb 2010 7.00am

5:57 AM

Reach my prismic soul.

Ng Jian Ming

Create Your Badge


Unconditional desires.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.
Wishlist.


The endless connections.


It took time to see.
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
February 2010
July 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011




Mix the words up.





You have my thanks.
Layout done by Eclair, yours truly.
Pictures from Avril-l, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.