Thursday, February 26, 2009
Went To School Today For FYP Today With A Bad Stomach... WHY BAD STOMACH...
Because Of The MacDonald That I Ate The Night Before...
Only 1 Hour After Eating...
Stomach Starts To Show Signs Of Discomfort...
Had A Few Runs For The Night...
Till Can't Stand It... So I Stayed Awake To Watch Football Instead Of Sleeping...
In The Morning... Tried To Pull Myself Up To Go School...
Lucky Boshen Drive To School Today... So Alighted At Sembawang Took A Ride In The Car...

It Is The 4th Week For The FYP Team... And Progresses Are Going Smoothly... And Earlier Then As Planned...
Saw The Advisor... Got GOOD And Bad News...
Bad New... The School Pull Us Out Of The Competition.
REASON... OUR Project TOO Expensive FOR THEM TO SPONSOR....
Question... WHY AT THE FIRST PLACE FORCED US JOIN THE COMPETITION? No Money No Talk ?
Good News... WE NOW HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO SLOWLY DO OUR FYP...
REASON... NO COMPETITION WHERE GOT SO MANY DEADLINES? LOL By Right Got 2 Competition Now Left One...
COOL Right ? Feb 24 Webmail :
Decision on Acceptance of entries in Student Design Challenge 2009
Dear all,
Good news! We got into the I-Create Competition!
Mark out 23-25 April on your calendar for this event.
Check out more from http://icreate.start-centre.com/icreate2009/Then 25 Feb... The Bad New...
The Advisor Kinda Of Gave Us A Week Of Break From FYP... Since There Is Nothing To Do At The Moment...Just Waiting For The 2 China TeamMates To Be Back...
Went Home Took A Bottle Of Bao Ji Wan... Making My Stomach Feel Abit Better...Curse You MacDonald!!!
Tuesday Went To Work... So Boring... Was Raining So Not Much Crowd... But The Show SlumDog Millionaire Was A Hit After Taking So Many Awards In The Oscar...
Before Starting Work... A Good/Bad News...
I Am Finally Taken Off The Trainee Badge...
GOOD Because I Have Been Wearing It For 2 Months...
BAD Because I No More Reason For Mistakes... =X
Today Is PayDay... Should I Be Happy Or Sad... Money Haven Come In... Is Already Out...
Why I Choose To Game So Much And Now Regret It Because I Spent So Much Money In It..
Later 3.45am
Chelsea Vs Juventus
GO BLUES GO!!!

Signing Off Now... Bye bye!!!
Ordinary Boy (OLO)
26th February 2009 3.05am
Quotes Of The Day
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. ~Ingrid Bergman
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ~Lao Tzu
First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. ~George Bernard Shaw
2:19 AM