Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Time.Life.Death. (T.L.D)
It Have Been A Month Since My Last Update Post... Sorry Guys To Keep You Waiting...
Have Been Finding Myself, My Soul In Disney Dreamland...
Some Of You Might Had Knew What Happened A Month Back On a Nice Morning...
I Would Like To Thank My Late Ah Ma For Taking Care Of Us(Her Grand-Children)All This Time...
She Had Crossed Over To The Other World A Month Ago...Peacefully She Went Off In The Hospital Bed...
I Wasn't At Her Side When She Passed Away..When My Aunt Pointed To Me Her Ward Bed... I Could See The Curtains Drawn Up... I Knew I Reached There Too Late, Late By 15 Mins... I Could Only Stand By The Bed Crying And Starring At Her Motionless Body Lying On The Bed With The Oxygen Musk Still On Her Face Pumping Out Oxygen...
As I'm The Only 1 There Who Knows English... I Did Ah Ma's Certificate Of Death...Heart Hurts To See Her IC Got Punched A Hole To Indicate She Is Dead... It Hurts Even More When I Was Handed Her Certificate Of Death...
During Her Funereal, She Came Back Almost Everyday To See Us... Leaving Behind Her FootPrints. As Grandchildren, We Bought Ice-Cream For Ah Ma During 1 Of The Night We Stayed Over...
5 Days After Her Death, She Was Cremated...
" Ah Ma, Rest In Peace Ba. 好好上路吧。我会想你的,Ah Ma" : 老二
=====================================================================================
For The Past Few Weeks Many Things Had Happened...
Bad Time Management...
Ah Ma Came To Sleep On The Bed She Used To Sleep When Staying At My House...
Had Fun With Friends At Yishun Dam In The Early Morning...
Getting Lost Everyday In Class... Aimlessly...
Getting Cs For Everyday's Class... But Never For PCB... Later You Will Know Why...
Crashed Out Many Of My UTs...
Nothing But Joke Non-Stop In Class With Viki, The Indian Who Says He's A Chinese!!!
Doing The Sling Awards Events, Meetings... And ALC... High Elements... Which I Never Got The Guts To Complete...
Went For SEG's CE Trip... And Got Myself A Free Small(Super) Mouse...
Watching People Doing Their PP... While I Lazz Around...
Gaming Whole Day Long...
Hurting My Back... So Much From Gaming To Long...
Searching My Soul And Mind In The Dreamland... Trying TO Put Myself Together For The Better Me...
Have Been Reflecting To Myself About The Past Weeks In Class...
Watching For The 6th Time 18禁不禁... So Loving, So Funny, So OMG!
Skype With Friends...
Granado Espada Had A Server Meager...It Kind Of Ruins The Game... But Never Mind... Half The 23 Colonies Still Belongs To Us After The 1st Colony War 2 Weeks Back...
Here Are Some Pictures Taken From The Past Weeks...






This 2 Photos Were Taken After School In The Mrt Station... The Bright And Dark Side... So Which Side Are You At ?


Bought The Snapple Drink And This Honey Thingy... Which Was Banned From Me... It Tastes Weird... Girls.. Think Before You Use LipStick...


Got A Visit From Someone In The Cereal Box...




Due To My Poor Time Management... I Can't Do My PP This Year... Looking At Friends Doing It... I Feel So Stressed...
TREASURE EVERYTHING INFRONT OF YOU BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!
Soul Searching In Process... ._. Loading...1%...2%...3%...
Ordinary Boy (OLO)
30th October 2008 1.30am
Quotes Of The Day
"Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
~Josh Billings
"While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." ~Leonardo Da Vinci
"It's how we spend our time here and now, that really matters. If you are fed up with the way you have come to interact with time, change it."
~Marcia Wieder
"Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone forever."
~Samuel Smiles 8:20 PM