Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Time Flys
Sorry For The Delays Of The Updates :P
Time Fly Fast Pass Us... Now Is the First Holiday For The New Year Of School...
Many Changes Around Us...
First, Meeting New Friends From The New Class.Not Including The Unwanted and Hate In the Class.
Second, Seeing Some Of You Guys Out There Having A Great Time Chasing A Girl You Like/Love Or LOS( Love On Sight >.< ) e.g. Colin, Have Forgotten Us, The W24M People!!!Because Of A Girl Who Looks Like A *** (fill in the blank).
Or Clarance, Hey Dude, Have Something To Tell You, The Girls Looks Great And Alot Better Compared To The Last One You Had Who Look Like A Pain In The Ass.Go All The Way For Her Man!!! Dun Lose The Chance =) We Are Behind Supporting You!!!! Go Go Go.
Third, Let Me Introduce You All To My GE(Granado Espada) Friend, Stale, If You All Happened to Wonder Who Is This Person, She Is Just A Friend That I Met In GE, I'm In HBF(HappyBigFamily) And She Is In AM(Ars Moriendi) We Are Allies In The Game.
Over The Fews Weeks Many Things Happened, Both Unhappy And Sad... Emo-ness Kicks In...
First, I Have A Friend Who Is In The New Class, She Is always Late For School, So Wake Up Calls/SMS For Her In The Morning EveryDay But Wednesdays Cos I No School!!! But Dunno Why She Still Late... Dots Man... I Dun Liao Jie Girls? IsIt the Amount Of Clothes ? LOL Guys No BRA ? MayBe And MakeUps Ba. HaHa I Remember Once, I Was Still In School, She Called Me....
"Hello!!!! Help!!!! My XBoyfriend Is At The Mrt!!! I Dunno What To Do!!! I Dun Want See Him... How??? Faster Come Mrt Now!!!" I Was Like (o.0)? So Went There And She Begun To Cry.. ~.~ But After Awhile The XBoyfriend left And Things Was Back To Normal.
Second, SONG HUI From My New Class Again... Was A Pain In The Ass For Us All In The Class. Not Because He Isn't Doing Anything But Because Of His Actions. Acting In Class, Act Pro In Pool, Asking This And That, Trying To Woo A Girl In The Class Who She Dun Like Him, Tired To Touch The Girl Hand while Trying To Teach Her Pool...Which She Push His Hand Away. LOL What A Noob Trying To Do That!!! He Was In My Group Last Firday, Wanted Me To Teach Him How To Use The Excel, But Dun Want To Follow My steps... Just Because He Is Lazy To Close and Reopen The Excel...and Lazy To Retype, Saying Copy Paste The Table From Worksheet Can Liao... Fine Let Him Be... Result? He Cant Have The Same Table As Me, And Still Want To Blame Me... What An Ass...
Wo Hao Xin Mei Hao Bao. Then A Day After,He Add Me In Msn... An The Next Moment I Accept, He Pm Me "LOLOLOLOLOL HAHA LOSE UR LVL 100 Chips"
(I Lost The Chips When A Friend Of My Click The EnChantment Button 2 Times... When I Was Playing My Game...Was Angry At That Time,But Soon After The Red Was Gone) I Was Red Hot!!!! When I Saw It. I Scolded Him And Then Block + Delete Him. Then Later He Push The Blame On a Classmate For That Action Which Makes Me Burn Hotter!!!
2 Weeks Ago De Friday, Went Kbox With Some W24M ClassMates, And Had Lunch At The HongKong Cafe In MS. Then K-Boxed In Ms... And Had Dinner Near The Durians Of Singaore!!! Near The River Banks. Was A Fun Day... Happy Having To Be With Them, Suan-ing Each Other For Fun Like Pei Si... Suan For Having A New BoyFriend...

Monday Night 11pm, Went Out With TitanzZz(Chee Yen) , XiaLanXinDeJia, Heng Lee. XiaLan came To Pick Me Up With His Lorry To Meet The Other Two Of Them. Went To Play Pool In Katong Before Going Kallang KFC For Supper. Had Great Fun There... XiaLan Started Asking ABCs Have How Many Letters, "26" I Said. He Said "NO,Is 24. Why Cos ET Go Home Le..." o.0 I Was Like... Then After Heng Lee Came Back From Ordering, We Ask Him The Same Question And His Answer Was.... 25!!!!! We Went Laughing Out Loud!!! The People From Other Table Went Looking At Us... Then We Get Him To Use The Letters On The Handphone Buttons To Count Again... Guess What 27!!! HAHA LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!! We Laughed Till Cry!!!! And We Cant Give Him The Answer Because (25-2)(27-2) Cannot Use ET To Explain Why Is It 24...LOL What A Great Night.
Last Sunday, Went To IAH Cafe For Cw(Colony War), Was A Hard War For Us... Having To Lose 4 Out Of 5 colonies We Had. The Sever Was So Lag That It Was Hard To Kill. Battle Lost... After The War Went To Had Supper At The Old SupperClub Faction De HangOut Which Used To Be Filled With SupperClub Members.. Till Today... Only Left Me, And Titanzzz From The Old SupperClub Plus Kino Our Newest Member Who Goes There To Eat.
After That Went Back Home To Find Myself Sad Again, To Find My Guess For SomeThing To Be Correct...
Devastated =X Am i Using The Right Word ? I Dunno. MayBe Too Big Of A Word To Use. But Think Of Any Other Words Now. So Use That First Ba.. Went Into Emo Mood For Days Ba. A friend From GE named
XiaLanXingDeJia Was First To Know Of The Problem And Called Me To Chat To Let Off Feelings. That Night, I Never Sleep. Spent Time Chatting With Friends Who Is Online Like Ah Fat, Apple And KaiBin. The Next Day, KaiBin Brought Me Out For A Movie Called ,Accuracy Of Death,With HuiLing, It Was A Great Show! After The Show, went For Dinner with KaiBin And HuiLing In PizzaHut!
HuiLing Was Fast To Find Something Is Wrong With Me. And Asked What Happened To Me... At First, I Tried To Hid It As I Dun Wan The Dinner To Feel Emo But In The End, Still Have To Say... So KaiBin Told Her All The Things That Happened. So The Chat Went On And On, Tried To Change The Topic And Talk About The Times That We Were Together In W24M =)COOL I Will Never Forget It!!! After The Dinner, Went With KaiBin To Find His Friend At CityHall, So We Walked From PS To CityHall, Then Met His Friends Who Are All Friendly =) Then From There Walk To SunTec, Played The Hammer King... KaiBin Unhappy With The Result!!! Felt Cheated...LOL Then We Walked To Bugis To Help Kaibin Friend Find A Cap. Then... We Went Back Home After A Day Of Activities. Was So Tired to Think... And Fall Asleep Soon After I Parked My Char To Bot In GE =X In The living Room Sofa Is The Best Place To Sleep =)
About 3Am In The Morning, Was Woke Up By My Brother, Shocked To Find Him Bleeding From Mouth... He Just Had An Operation Last Week In His Throat To Remove Something. Then I Know His Wound had Opened When He Tried To cough Earlier, So Brought Him To The Hospital And Waited Till 6Am Before Going Home, It Was Bad As He Was Bleeding So Much That The Plastic Bag In His Hand Was Filled With Blood... And When The Doctors Tried To Take Blood For Him... He Went Unconscious... Making The Bag Of Blood He Had In His Hand To Went All Over Him.... What A Bloody Bed And Clothes...
Now... 5.30am 4th June Wednesday, The Straits Times. By The UN(United Nation) 80Million Estimated To Be Hungry In The World At Present, 200-600Million To Go Hungry By 2080. 178 Million Children Under Age Of five Suffering Stunting Due To Chronic Undernutrition And Poor Quality diets. 80% of Them From 20 African and Asian countries. Price Of Rice Had Went Up 61% In a Year Time. People Please DO Not Waste Food... There Are Always People Out There Who Are Going Hungry Every Minute. Think Of The People Who Is Suffering Now... Please Do Not Let The Number Rise... World Peace o.0_V
WHO WAN JOIN ME AND KAIBIN IN THE HAIR FOR HOPE ? Help The Children With cancer Lead A Happy Life Just Like Us By Having Ur Head Shaved!!!! =) 6.12am Here I End My Update For The Night Ba =)
Ordinary Boy.
2:58 AM