Sunday, June 22, 2008
It Been A week Since School Reopened...Back To Monday Blues...
Many Things Happened Over The Whole Week...
Like Euro 08 Have been Giving Shocking News...
LATEST : HOLLAND KNOCK OUT BY RUSSIA 1-3 AET!!!
2 Weeks Ago... After The Dinner With The Squad Members... Took Cab Home With Chee Yen, He Told Me Something That I Can Never Think Of Coming Out Of His Mouth ! He Told Me " Hey, You Know What..." I Was Like "What ? o.0" He Went "There Is This Girl
(I Don't Want Say Who)Around You That Is Good But Only To Be Destroyed By Her ATTP ( Attitude Problems )" I Was Like o.0 Since When You Know How To Say That ! But I Agree With His Point. If She Change, It Will Be Better For Her Ba. After Thinking For Awhile... I Was Thinking They Are A Pair Cos Both Have (ATTP)=X
Over The Weekend, Our New Faction Was Created With The Same Name HappyBigFamily™. Things Were Still The Same As The Old Faction...Just To Hope Time We Are Really HappyBigFamily And Not Happy-Big-Family.
First Day Of School Was Hell With The Mirocontroller Class... The Class Isn't Bad But The Facil Is... She Had Made The Class So Bad And The Grades So Bad That The Class Is Thinking That Her Actions Are So Discouraging, Making Students Lose Interest In The Module.
The Day Before School Reopens, Apple Was Like Msn-ing Me To Pray For The Regrouping In Class Because We Do Not Want To Have A Bugger, Song Hui, In Our Group. In The End, She Got To Team With Him For 2 Times In The Week I Guess... So Sad !!!
During The Week, Nearly Had Cross Fire With Song Hui In Class... Count Him Lucky I Never Get To Use My "SAN ZHI JING" Text Book. He Was Like Nagging How He Lost So "MUCH" During The Euros. Was Teaching Him How Not To Lose... Then His Reply " AIYAH, Don't Talk Like As If You Are A Professional." I Went Red HOT When I Heard That!!! Went Cursing Him To Lose Every Match He Bets On. He Was Only Losing Like 20-40 Bucks, Yet Say Till He Lost His Parents, What A Begger . Even BaoFa, Who Is Losing Like 600 A Match Is Not Nagging... What Give Song Hui The Rights To Talk About Losing 20 Dollars?
Grades For The Was Bad... Currently 2Cs 1 B And A D+ For UT2 -.- What Else Can Come After This ? Anyone Guide Me Out Of This!!!
Joke Of The Week. Van! Out Of The 4 Wake Up SMSs She Got From Me, She Was Late For All Four Days -.- Even Have 2 Replies Telling Me " I Will Be Early Today... I Won't Be Late." Went To School Told Ah Fat About It And He Went" AiYa, She Will Be Late De. Cos She Says I Won't Be Late, But Never Say I Will Be Late." LOL He Was Right. She Was Late.
During The Week, Finally, I Went To My First IG Meeting After Missing Out 2 In The past. It Was A Workshop For Us In Marketing. Had Great Fun There.
Wasn't Online For 2 Days In GE... Got Calls From XiaLan Asking If I Emo-ing Again or not -.- XiaLan Got Himself A New Job...After Quiting His Current Job.Good For Him.
Feeling Outside Is More Like Home To Me... Don't Feel Like Going Home Everyday If Brother Is At Home. Haiz... Don't Feel Home When At Home...
Life Are Filled With High And Low... Hmmm Think My Is All Low Ba.. Just My Life...
Cant Wait To Go St John For Chalet!!!
22nd June 08 Sunday... 9.45am I Shall Stop Here...
Ordinary Boy (OLO)zZz
7:15 AM